Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tea Time

Back in November I blogged about a Christmas present I made for Mara Kate---a table cloth, cloth napkins and chair cushions to go with the table and chairs she was asking "Santa" to bring her for Christmas. Well, now that Christmas has come and gone I wanted to post a picture of Mara Kate's table all set up for tea! I love how cute and girly it all looks together with her tea set on top. What more could a girl ask for when it comes to pretending to have a tea party?! She loves her tableware as well and it is so fun to watch her play so happily with everything.


The fancy table set for "tea" with table cloth, real cloth napkins,
plates, cups saucers, tea pot and cream and sugar set.



Chairs and cushions to match.


...and a couple shots I snapped this afternoon of Mara Kate and Kane


Always a ham for the camera



Daddy's girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I LOVE that tea set! And the tablecloth is the cutest! So girly. I love to play tea party too. I know MK will have lots of fun playing with it!

Love and miss you guys!

Alley

Anonymous said...

You're very creative. Great job!

Betsy said...

You're such a cool mom!!!!! And a great blogger!

Christy said...

What a beautiful present for MK!! You're so creative Jana! Can't wait to see you soon,
CJ

The Vinsons said...

Wow! Love the entire tea set! Great job on the tablecloth, napkins, and all!