Tuesday, January 13, 2009

25 Random Things

ME with my dear, sweet husband


A friend on Facebook “tagged” me for this, so here goes:

25 Random Things (about me).

1. I love Mexican food.

2. I need more sleep than most people to feel normal and function well---(about 9.5 hours a night). If I do not get this much I feel extremely tired and am NOT fun to be around.

3. My husband is 2 years younger than I am.

4. I drink 1 big cup of coffee every morning.

5. I live 5 minutes from IKEA.

6. A few of my favorite places to shop are TJ Maxx, Home Goods and Kohl’s.

7. I love being a mommy to a little 3 yr. old girl.

8. I hate living so far from my parents.

9. I cook Fajitas for supper once a week. (pretty much). (see. #1)

10. I like to travel.

11. I like to wear my pj’s in the mornings for awhile before getting dressed. I am very productive in the mornings when I’m in my pj’s.

12. I am extremely proud of my husband for making it this far in grad school and for being almost finished with his Ph.D. (should be done this Summer).

13. I pay the bills in our household, but Kane oversees the budget as a whole---I think it helps us work as a team, which I like.

14. I like to decorate, sew and garden (as much as you can in containers living in an apartment--still have much to learn).

15. I live in a city apartment on the 4th floor. I have no yard and park my car in a parking deck which is 2 flights of stairs away (not always the most fun) and I dream about a day when we will have a house with a yard, driveway and our own garage. (after grad school).

16. I like Atlanta much more than I ever thought I would (and I know it’s all because of the people we know here and not because of the traffic).

17. I love my church and the women's' Precept Bible study I am in.

18. I love chick flick movies.

19. I got hooked on Grey’s Anatomy this past year.

20. Yes, I read the Twilight series and I’m not ashamed to say that I LOVED it! (and have gone to the theater to see the Twilight movie 3 times (all with different people).

21. I am very organized and live my life by my to do list.

22. I have a blog and enjoy updating it.

23. I hate it that all my family lives in a different time zone from me.

24. I act like a little kid at Christmas time and get really into all the festivities.

25. I love being married and know Kane is the perfect person for me. Thank you God!!


I specifically tag: Heidi, Tara, Dad, Mom and Katie (if you have time) and whoever else wants to participate.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ok its just not fair that you live 5 minutes from IKEA!