Monday, April 19, 2010

Recent Projects

If you have read my blog for awhile then you already know that I make these little door signs on occasion. I recently made one for Evelyn and when my friend Andria found out, she commissioned 2 for her children. A couple years ago I had made one for her oldest for his birthday and she wanted more for her daughter and youngest son who is due to be born in June.

So I worked on them here and there this past week and I'm really happy with how they turned out. The other one I made was for a friend's baby shower. It was fun to get my paints back out and make something creative. It's been awhile since I've painted and I know it may be awhile before I feel up to it again, once Evelyn is here.

I thought they all turned out really cute!



2 comments:

Andria said...

Oh, I love them!!! Thank you SOOO much! I can't wait to get them from Katie tomorrow morning!!!!

Dad said...

Very creative, Jana. You did a great job. Love ya!