Thursday, December 10, 2009

Looking A Lot Like Christmas

Here are some pictures from this month as we've been busy getting ready for Christmas and also enjoying some of the fun Christmas festivities in Rome as well.


Pizza party before putting the ornaments on our tree



Almost done---putting the angel on top!



Kane and Mara Kate putting together his Lego train that goes around the bottom of our tree



Mara Kate enjoying the Lego station Kane set up to go with the train



A few of my greenery arrangements this year...






And at the Rome Christmas parade...


Budweiser Clydesdale Horses---so big and beautiful. I love seeing these!



Santa Claus!


And before going to Handel's Messiah...



Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Your house looks great and I love all of your arrangements...wish I was there to see it! The parade looked awesome...how fun! I bet Handel's "Messiah" was great! I loved seeing it last year. Miss you all!

Dad said...

You and Mara Kate both look very pretty in the picture of you before going to see "Messiah"

Mom said...

Fun Christmastime stuff! Your house looks great! Wish I could see in it person~ Love you, Mom

lisa said...

your tree is so pretty! miss yu

The Vinsons said...

Wow! What great activities ya'll have in Rome. I bet you are enjoying the small town feel especially this time of year. What fun!