Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Cousin Time

Last week Mara Kate and I headed to my sister's house and then this week she and her kids headed here for a visit. Since we won't be seeing each other over the Christmas holidays we decided to fit in a couple quick trips to each others houses while they were decorated for the holidays. I'll be seeing a lot of other family over Christmas, so I'm really thankful I was able to fit in time to spend with the Guinan's both here and there before the holidays arrive.

Here are some pictures of the kids together at Heidi's and here in Rome!

Mara Kate and Olivia giving BIG hugs



Hanging out together at Wal-Mart



Olivia wore herself out playing hard with her big brother and her older cousin



On a pretend sleigh-ride!



Just being cute and clean after bath time



So fun!



Grant wearing the Santa hat at lunch



Heidi brought MK a birthday present and made her some Dora (wrapper) cupcakes.
They were a big hit with the kids!




So was the gift----a Dora bath time castle toy



In morning pj's watching the electric train go round and round the tree

1 comments:

Mom said...

Such fun~ I wish I could have been there! I love you all so much. Mom