Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Haircut and High Tops

You can't really tell from these pictures that Mara Kate got a haircut, but she did get one yesterday. It was really just a trim. We've figured out that once her hair reaches a certain length it begins to tangle---badly and the tears start streaming, every day when it is time to brush. It's just not worth it at this point. If I can get a couple inches off when that starts to happen it is smooth sailing until it grows out again. I guess this is the length that works for ALL of us at least at this point in her life. Once she can brush her own hair, maybe we'll consider letting it grow out, but right now this makes both of us happy.



Also, the red high tops were something I picked up at a consignment sale awhile back. I actually bought them when they were way too big, but they were so cheap and cute so I grabbed them and they've been sitting in her shoe drawer for a long time and now they finally fit her well enough to wear. I love them paired with her big red bow and her Coca-Cola shirt!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute Jana! We sure miss you all!

Love,
K

Anonymous said...

Oops...I thought this was attached to the last post...I'll say it again...she looks adorable! Love you MK!!

Aunt Jane said...

Very cute!!! Love the hightops...she looks adorable!!