Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All Set for Summer!

This morning I took Mara Kate to get her haircut. I am just plain tired of fighting her tears everyday when I try to brush out the tangles that appear during the night while she sleeps. She has a crying fest each morning and now that it is warming up nicely I decided now was the time to get a bit cut off so she can enjoy less weight throughout the Summer. Also, we've learned, the shorter it is, the less it tangles. I wish she could have long locks, but sometimes you just have to go with what works for their temperment and their hair type too. She felt like such a big girl and I think her new "bob" is actually SO, SO cute. Everyone is happy and we all win!



Before






She was such a good girl while the lady was cutting. She did exactly as she was told!














Proud of the finished product!





6 comments:

Daddy said...

I am so proud of you Mara Kate. I think your new haircut looks very good. I miss you and love you.

alley said...

I love your haircut, Mara Kate! It's so cute! I'm proud of you, too, for being so good during your haircut!
Love you!
Alley

Janelle said...

So, so cute!!!

Katie said...

So cute Jana! She looks all grown up with the adorable bob! Miss ya!

Love,
K

Aunt Jane said...

All she needs now is a bow and she is a true southern girl!!! Love the cut...she looks older...

BobbiJO MTW said...

wow so cute