Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where's Waldo?!

Sorry to Carol and all my other faithful blog readers out there who have been wondering where in the world we've been.

We are still here and still kicking, but have had lots of very full days over the past few weeks. Since the weekend of Easter I feel like we've pretty much been going non-stop. We've been doing mostly fun things which has been wonderful, but busy is busy either way and I haven't had even a few spare moments to blog. So I apologize for the lack of updates lately and plan to post a few new posts over the next few days.

So, please check back for an Easter post as well as a post telling all about a very special visit we had this past week from two very special girls!

As for now it is my bed time and I can't think to type much more so...goodnight!

0 comments: