Friday, April 03, 2009

Coughing, coughing, coughing

Earlier this week Mara Kate started getting a cold and had a fever for one day, then was fine the next (no fever), then her fever came back the next day. Odd. Now she has started coughing, coughing, coughing....and so have I (and it is hurts like heck every time--my chest is burning & on fire!!)

I just got over being sick with a bad sore throat and now I am feeling under the weather again, while I have a child that isn't feeling great either. I laid in bed last night wide awake, trying to muffle my cough so I wouldn't keep Kane awake and as I laid there I could hear Mara Kate in her bed coughing every few seconds for a long, long time. I gave us both meds that would hopefully calm the cough so we could sleep, but I know I didn't get as much sleep as I normally do and I don't think she did either.

When is the weather here in Atlanta going to stabilize so we can get better and then stay better?! The large temperature shifts are surely not helping. I want Spring to get here and just stay!

Anyway, I guess that's why I haven't blogged much this week. We've been laying low trying to get better.

Say a prayer for us and our coughing selves if you think about it. Thanks!

0 comments: