Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello Again

Country Club Plaza Christmas Lights, a classic Kansas City tradition


I'm posting from Kansas City at my Mom and Dad's house. We have had a wonderful holiday so far, spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Kane's family in Knoxville. It was great to see all of his family and spend some good quality time with them. Mara Kate got lots of fun things from "Santa", all which she was thrilled about.

The day after Christmas we woke up very early and made the LONG drive to Kansas City from Knoxville. It was a long day of travel, but we were so thankful to just GET here! It is cold, cold, cold and we are not used to that, but we are having a wonderful time with my family. Although it makes for a long trip, it has been so fun to spend time with both sides of our family during the holidays. It snowed about an inch last night and Mara Kate thought that was just wonderful. :) We have more family to see throughout the week so I am looking forward to that.

I know I haven't posted since our travels began, so I just wanted to take a second to say hello to my friends and readers! I hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas! I hope to post some pictures of our time with family and Christmas if I have time.

Until next time, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you're here!

Christy said...

Miss you here Jana, but I'm so glad you're having a wonderful time! Hope to catch up with you when you're back. Love,
CJY