Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow we will spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family in Birmingham. Tomorrow is also Mara Kate's 3rd birthday. I can't believe she will be 3 tomorrow! I really don't know where the time has gone!


3 years ago (just a few weeks old)


2 years ago (Mara Kate at her 1st birthday party)



1 year ago (Mara Kate at her 2nd birthday party)
Mara Kate now--almost 3!

Because her b-day is falling on Thanksgiving Day this year we will be celebrating on Black Friday instead. She is having a Curious George themed party at her Aunt Heidi's house, which she is very excited about! The only other children that will be there are her cousins Grant and Olivia, but she will have Mommy and Daddy and several other extended family members present to help her feel loved, special and celebrated. She has been asking for months for a tricycle and we are very excited to see her face when she opens this one. We are also giving her some Curious George bandaids, the Curious George movie on DVD and a big Curious George coloring book. I think she will have a wonderful birthday and I'm truly looking forward to celebrating the wonderful blessing God gave us 3 years ago! She has been a huge source of joy for our family and we thank God for her each and every day!

This is the party invitation I made for her Curious George party!



Be sure to check back next week as I am sure I will be posting pictures of her party!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there at your party, Mara Kate. Love you!