Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time at Gilead

Gilead


Last week Mara Kate and I went on yet another trip, this time to North Carolina. We headed to Knoxville last Tuesday morning and parked our car at my in-laws house. Then we headed to Gilead, the cabin my in-laws have outside Waynesville, NC with my mother-in-law. We had 4 days to relax, read, nap, shop and just chill. It was a great trip and I really enjoyed being out of the city and being able to breathe the mountain air for a bit. Mara Kate hadn't been to the cabin since she was 4 months old, so she didn't remember it at all, but had a blast and especially enjoyed "swimming" in the hot tub. Tuie and Papa Dog, thanks for having and hosting us for a few days! Thanks also to Kane for allowing us to leave him alone for those days since he wasn't able to join us this time.



This picture was taken the last time Mara Kate was at the cabin
age. 4 mos.



And this time. :)
Almost 3 years


For those of you who I am friends with on Facebook, you may have already seen these pictures, but for those of you who aren't, click here to see pictures from our time away.

0 comments: