Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Dancing Queen

A couple days ago Mara Kate spotted Kane's headphones on our computer desk and wanted to wear them. I put them on her, plugged them into the computer and opened our iTunes library. I turned on a song that we have fun listening to and dancing to together when we are in a silly mood---Dancing Queen!

Mara Kate loves this song and whenever she hears it she wants to dance with me and sing along. Well, since she could hear the music in her ears through the headphones, she sang along with the parts she knows (err...um, at least thinks she knows). :) Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...that is so sweet. I LOVED it!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

So funny! ( I could hear you laughing, Jana!) Alley was laughing at how she moved her hips!

Andrea said...

Very cute...That is one of my favorite songs too!

Anonymous said...

Mara Kate, you're such a cute little dancing queen.

Anonymous said...

my favorite part was "you can jump high" haha she's getting so big! i miss ya'll.

Susanna Rose said...

That made my night Jana! She does great and gets most of the words right on! I loved it when she did the "oooh!:)"

We enjoyed seeing you guys last week by the way! Thanks for coming out!