Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New "Job"

Mara Kate has a new job around here. She has started helping me put away the silverware when I unload the dishes from the dishwasher. It takes her longer to do it than if I just did it myself, but she sure is proud of herself when she is finished!

She loves helping and asks if she can put the silverware away every time I open the dishwasher, even if all I am doing is loading dirty dishes in. I am happy that she is so anxious to help, but I can't believe she is old enough to do it right...and right is exactly how she does it. I think she has some of my "detailedness" in her and likes things to be in perfect order. ha!





My Happy Helper

3 comments:

Jordana said...

ah - she is growing up! :-) she is so cute in these pics - and she looks so much older!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, Mara Kate!

15010 said...

Wow she looks so big!