Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Fabulous FOX!


The play we will be seeing


Kane and I are going to the Fabulous Fox Theater in downtown Atlanta tomorrow night! I am really excited! This is sort of a late anniversary celebration fur our 4th Anniversary. The Fox is just one of those "Atlanta things" and something we really wanted to do during the time we lived here for grad school. Kane's parents agreed months ago to come for this weekend to provide top-notch, free babysitting while we enjoyed our evening out. Yay!!

We are also looking forward to their visit--not just the free babysitting. :)

3 comments:

Carrie Cornett said...

I cannot begin to tell you how insanely jealous I am! The Fox AND Les Mis...OH, it's my very favorite! I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure you will really enjoy your evening. You must post details! I'm going to turn my sound tract on tomorrow when we are in the car in your honor! :-)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! I know you are so excited...how wonderful that Kane's parents can come give you a night to enjoy each other without worrying about little Miss Mara Kate. Let us know how it goes...Love you guys,

Anonymous said...

Have fun!