Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun-Fox-Family

We had a really nice weekend with Kane's parents and also enjoyed our evening at the Fox Theater. Les Miserables was amazing and the theater itself also very impressive! Something I would love to do again sometime. A good memory for sure!

Saturday morning I headed out to a consignment sale I'd been planning to attend while Kane stayed home and fixed a big Saturday morning breakfast for everyone else. After breakfast and the sale Kane's mom and I headed to the mall to scour the clearance racks and just get out for awhile. Kane and his dad opted to stay in and watch football and play with Mara Kate.

Saturday evening we went for an early supper at Agave, which was really good and nice to relax and just visit together. Kane's parents headed home Saturday evening and even though they were welcome to stay I did enjoy having some "down time" yesterday afternoon to just chill. We finished off the weekend last night by watching a movie together, which is something we haven't done in awhile so it was a good way to wind down the weekend.


Before our night out


People flooding into the theater as we were heading to our balcony seats.


Mara Kate and Tuie taking a break from reading together for me to snap a picture.


Mara Kate with her Papa Dog.


At Agave for supper.


Kane with his Dad. They sure love each other!


Tuie and Me. (We love each other too!) :)


More picture fun at suppertime.


Mara Kate's photo skills. She enjoys taking pictures and I let her on occasion. She is still learning to get the person's whole head in the view finder before snapping the picture.
She was very proud of this shot!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend!

Christy said...

Jana-you look gorgeous in you "Fox" photo! I cannot believe how grown up MK looks as she poses...too cute! Just had to check you blog while I ate my lunch :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun night! I am glad you got your late anniversary date and had such a good weekend :) The gift of grandparents is a greeeaaat blessing (especially when they love to babysit, huh?)

Susanna Rose said...

HEy Jana! I agree with Christy...you do look gorgeous in the Fox pic! I love that shirt and the color on you! Glad you had fun at Les Mis (I saw it last fall and it is definitely amazing) and Mara Kate looks pretty happy in all the pictures with her grandparents! Cute!:)