Friday, July 18, 2008

She's Home!

We are so thankful to have Mara Kate home again. She had a blast at her Tuie's house and Kane and I really made the most of our alone time together, which was wonderful. But when Tuie brought Mara Kate home yesterday we were more than ready for her!

We missed her a lot and it was so sweet how much she cuddled with me in a chair for a long while yesterday evening and also loved on her Daddy the minute he got home from work.

We had a nice, low key day at home today (with one quick errand to Target) and we read and played a lot together. I told Mara Kate she could "paint" after her nap and when she woke up, painting was the first word on her lips. While she painted I just sat and watched her. She looked over at me after a few minutes and said, "Mommy, take my picture!". So, I did. I took at least 30 shots of her acting silly and making funny faces.

Here are a few of my favorites from our "photo shoot":

Look at those Baby Blues!


So happy!


Big Smile!


Silly, silly girl!


Wonderful laugher!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!!! She is growing into such a little girl! Can't wait to see y'all next week! :)

Ruth Cox said...

glad your itsy is home again! we missed you all on Monday!