Monday, July 21, 2008

A Good Deal and a Fun Buy

While Mara Kate was away visiting my in-laws last week I got to do lots of browsing and a bit of shopping. That's something I don't do very often. The thing I enjoyed more than being out was that fact that I didn't feel rushed or worried about the time. I didn't have to think about naps, meals and needs of someone else; so as long as I was fine, I was fine!

Worrying just about myself is not something I'm used to these days and it was a bit of an adjustment to not think about 2 year old needs for a few days. Almost in the same way that it was an adjustment to LEARN to think about those needs when I'd just had Mara Kate and I had to learn to think about her needs all the time. Just interesting.

Anyway, while going about my leisurely shopping I came across a great deal on a nice jacket. I debated on whether to get it, but in the end I just had to. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I love finding deals on clothes and other items, but I was so excited about this one I wanted to post about it. :)


A nice style and I like the color too.


A quality brand


And an excellent price!
Bought at Kohl's off the 80% off rack.
Purchased with a 30% off coupon,
which means I got it for $14.00.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! If you look hard, you can find some great deals there :) Glad ya had some good luck shopping! See you soon!