Saturday, July 26, 2008

Will Be Back Soon

I apologize for the lack of posts over the past few days.

I have been enjoying some great time with my mom, sisters, nieces and nephews this week. My mom and oldest neice were at our house for a few days, which was nice. Kane and I were able to go out on a wonderful date to celebrate our 4th Anniversary while my mom stayed and babysat Mara Kate for us. The next morning Mara Kate and I hitched a ride back to Birmingham with her to spend some time with Heidi and her family as well as Tara and her kids who are here visiting from Kansas City. Heidi's daughter Olivia had her 1st birthday today so we had a family party to celebrate. Tomorrow is my nephew Liam's 7th birthday, so we'll be having another party tomorrow afternoon to celebrate with him--Batman style!

Thankfully Kane was able to join us this morning so we've been able to spend some time together this weekend as a family. Tomorrow we'll say goodbye again to Kane as he heads back home to work next week and Mara Kate and I make our way to Tennessee for a week of lake time at Kane's extended family's lake house. After some more hard work back home on Kane's part, he'll be joining us at the lake house next weekend for some play time. SO, we'll enjoy being there with his family, but I'm already looking forward to the time we'll have together once he gets there too.

I've been taking lots of cousin/family pictures so I'll post those once I get home again. :)

1 comments:

Christy said...

Missed you today at church...I forgot that you were going to be out of town! Have a GREAT time and I can't wait to hear all about it on the 4th! Lunch would be lovely...see you then,
love you,
CJ