Friday, June 20, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes I love sneaking into Mara Kate's room to watch her sleep. Sometimes it makes me think of all those times when she didn't sleep much at all...at the beginning...when she was so tiny and couldn't even hold her head up. Sometimes it reminds me of when she was a little baby, even though she definitely isn't anymore. I love looking at her with her pacifier in her mouth (even though I am working towards eliminating it completely sometime soon) because it makes her seem a bit younger, even if just for a little while. Mara Kate isn't a cuddler, unless she is really tired. sleepy. Last night she was sleepy and let me rock her and she cuddled with me, something we hardly ever do anymore. Sometimes those kinds of things are more precious to you when you realize they've become more of a rarity.



So peaceful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Susanna Rose said...

Cute! Micah often sleeps butt up in the air style too...love it!!:)