Friday, June 20, 2008

How Do They Do It?

Mara Kate usually likes to sit on the counter and watch me whenever I do something in the kitchen, especially if what I am doing involves cheese. :)

I told her this afternoon that I needed to grate some cheese (for our pizza tonight). She looked at me and said, "The one of the picture of grapes on it?" I looked at her completely confused. I didn't know at all what she was talking about...until I opened the fridge door and pulled this package from the fridge...


Yep, grapes--there they are right there on the package.

I am amazed at her memory. Wow.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana, While keeping Mara Kate last weekend, we had a rather deep conversation about the importance of "being observant" ! ( one of several deep conversations ) Looks like she understood ! HA!! Papadog

Anonymous said...

Maybe Papadog needs to have that same deep conversation with me. I buy Great Value Cheese all the time, and I sure didn't realize there are grapes on the package.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Tara said...

I have bought that cheese many times, too and I know that's what it looks like but I never consciously noticed the grapes before...I guess when you can't read the words, you notice the picture more!

Betsy said...

I never would have noticed!