Friday, May 30, 2008

My Merry Maid

I cleaned my bathrooms this morning and Mara Kate wanted to help. She is always trying to assist me with little tasks around the house and I love that she has such a helpful attitude.

Usually when I sweep, she has her little broom out too. When I dust I give her a clean rag to use herself. While I was cleaning the toilet this morning she used her rag to clean her never-been-used potty chair. I thought it was so sweet that she was trying so hard to be helpful!

Hard at work


Notice the toddler-sized broom and dustpan out
right along with all my cleaning supplies.


My silly, silly daughter wearing the empty trashcan as a hat.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send her on over here. (Tell her to bring her cleaning supplies with her!)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Love you MK!

Susanna Rose said...

How blessed you are to have a daughter who will even clean her own potty chair! That shows she'll be willing to help you with just about anything in the future!;)