Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday

Here are a few pictures of our day so far!

This was taken this morning before getting dressed for church. Mara Kate was "dancing" (i.e. Kane stands in the middle of the room and Mara Kate runs in circles around him) with her daddy. What fun they have!


Mara Kate wore one of my old t-shirts to bed last night. This one was in the pile for Goodwill, but I decided to let Mara Kate have it as a "night gown" instead. I remember doing this exact same thing as a kid and wearing my dad's old t-shirts as pj's. I also remember sitting on the floor with my legs stretched out in front of me and stretching the bottom of the over-sized t-shirt over my toes and pretending that I was driving a racecar. How funny the things we remember about our childhoods. Tara and Heidi, do you remember doing this too?!


We got to church right at the same time as the Jensen's,
so we ended up sitting together during the service.
Here are our two big girls all dressed up for big church!


3 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Cute pictures! So how long did Mara Kate and Ella Ann last in big church?!;)

Jana said...

Susanna, they actually stayed through all the music until the older kid's leave for Children's Church. This is what we shoot for every week, but many times Mara Kate asks to go to the nursery before the music is over. I guess having Ella Ann next to her helped her last a little longer this time. :)

Susanna Rose said...

Oh ya...I forgot that's how they do it at CC! Well, good for them then! I underestimated their sitting abilities!!!:)