Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pictures--by Request

I got a haircut this week and I love the way it turned out! I went to a new (to me) salon and stylist that I found through city search and I'm so happy I did!

A friend from out of town requested that I post a picture of my new do, so here ya go.

Here's the new do and a better picture of the shirt I recently altered.
Read about the alterations here.


Closeup


Side view

I feel great and this is just a GOOD cut! I have found a stylist I really like, who charges a reasonable amount (for the Atlanta area) and I plan to use her the rest of our time in Atlanta!

3 comments:

Jordana said...

thanks for the pics! your hair is so cute - looks great on you! :-)

Susanna Rose said...

Jana,

I love the new look and together with the shirt you made, etc, it is a great combo!:) And aren't good hair cuts the best? It's so nice when you find a good hair stylist, knowing you don't have to be afraid the next time you go to the hair salon!

Jana said...

I am excited to have my "own" stylist now that I feel I can trust! Someone told me for women, having a good stylist is like having a good doctor! Very important! :)