Saturday, December 01, 2007

In the Christmas Spirit

We are in the full-swing of Christmas festivities!

1) Our tree and other decorations are up.

2) I have made several festive arrangements of fresh greenery to spruce up our home.

3) We attended the Atlanta Children's Christmas Parade this morning.

4) We are planning to attend a church Christmas party later this month.

5) We are currently in the process of addressing Christmas cards.

6) Kane is doing his Christmas shopping at this very moment.

7) I plan to begin wrapping presents this weekend.

Below are some pictures of the Christmas-y things we have been up to since Thanksgiving!

Decorating our tree:

Kane getting ready to put on the lights


Our munchies to eat while we worked---yum!



Mara Kate hung several ornaments all by herself this year...she was very proud of herself!


A few decorations...







The finished product and a very happy little girl!


My "arrangement party":

I had a couple friends from work over and we made holiday arrangements for our homes using fresh greenery I brought home from Thanksgiving in Tennessee...

All the vases after we were finished



And last, if you want to look at the pictures from the Christmas parade this morning, click here.


So, what have you done to get yourself in the Christmas Spirit?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you this in person, but I love the ornament bowl! Your tree looks great...and I LOVE the expression on Mara Kate's happy little face! Beautiful arrangements!