Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my sister Heidi, so here goes.

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. God's Word--that it is the truth!
2. My family--and the ways I am called to serve them. Also, supporting Kane in his graduate studies.
3. Teaching my children about God's grace and sharing the gospel with them
4. Organization and planning (probably a little too passionate about these things)
5. Living life to the fullest, creating memories along the way
6. Investing in friendships/relationships
7. Learning new things
8. Sleep



8 Things I say Often:
1. Really?!
2. Hey Sweetie (to MK in the morning).
3. You ready to go?
4. Hey Babe (to Kane)
5. That's so funny!
6. Hey. What are you doing? (usually on the phone)
7. I'm gonna go take my shower (I say this pretty much every night to Kane).
8. I'm tired.

8 Things I've Read Recently:
1. Redemption series (Kingsbury) (5 books)
2. Firstborn series (Kingsbury) (5 books)
3. Airplanes (MK's library book)
4. Thanks Mom (MK's library book)
5. Flip Flop Bop (MK's library book)
6. The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands (currently reading this)
7. Goodnight Gorilla
8. Sunrise (Kingsbury)

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel to Europe and Australia
2. Have more children and watch them have children of their own.
3. Take fun family vacations to places we've never been.
4. Become more refined into the image of Christ
5. Go on a second honeymoon with Kane
6. Buy a house with a yard, driveway and garage
7. See all my children embrace the truth of the gospel
8. Live a life that is an example of Christ in a way that can be used to change others hearts.

8 Songs I can Listen to over and over (and I probably have):
1. Wedding Dress
2. Be Thou my Vision (Heidi, I am leaving this one because I agree with your answer)
3. Mara Kate's lullaby (written by Kane)
4. Big Girls Don't Cry (leaving this one too)
5. The Apostles Creed (in song version)
6. Better than Wine
7. Lots of Indelible Grace songs
8. Incorruptable

8 Things that Attract Me to My Friends:
1. love for God
2. Real-ness, down to earth
3. Loyalty, dependability
4. Spontaneity
5. Faithfulness
6. common interests
7. effort to invest in the mutual friendship
8. Openness

8 Things I have learned in the last year:
1. Babies WILL eventually sleep through the night
2. 2 yr olds can communicate very well with words and hand motions
3. God can provide things you think are impossible
4. God is always faithful
5. God will not give us more that we can handle and will help you handle things even when they seem to hard.
6. Everything Elmo
7. How to work and be a mom simultaneously (I still don't do this perfectly, but am getting on the job training)
8. New friendships can bloom when least expected

8 People I have decided to tag for this: (Some of you have been tagged by someone else, but I haven't seen your answers)
1. Mom
2. Tara
3. Jordana
4. Katie
5. Heather W.
6. Kane (yeah right)
7. Susanna
8. Victoria

1 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Interesting to read your answers! I can fully identify with your passion for sleep and that you often say you're tired!:) I will try to answer these questions too once I get a chance to really sit down and think about what to put down...maybe tomorrow! It will be fun!:)