Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy, Busy


Disclaimer: Random

I haven't posted much lately as I have been pretty busy. Things at the church office are a bit hectic and crazy with having extra print jobs and extra work on top of the usual. Of course the week we have extra things to fold and print is the week I have had to fight with a finicky folding machine and a jammed printer. Ahh! We we are preparing for a nice long break over the holidays so we are doing several things ahead of time to be ready for while we are away.

This weekend we are attending a Christmas party and also our church's Christmas program Sunday evening. This was a special service and really helped get me in the Christmas mood last year, so I am looking forward to going again this year.

I am also looking forward to this weekend and some time at home before our travels begin.
We are planning to have a home cleaning day to get things back in order, as things have slipped a bit in the past few weeks as other things have taken higher priority. I think I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping and my Christmas baking. Mara Kate and I had fun delivering goodies to neighbors and co-workers this week. I also got my Christmas cards mailed this week and sent the last one from the post office this morning to Italy to a far away friend!

Mara Kate loves singing "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer", duet style with me these days so if you want to hear her perform, give us a call and we'll see if she is in the mood! :)

0 comments: