Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sliding Fun

If you have been to our apartment then you know we (Mara Kate) can see the complex playground from our apartment windows. It sits on the top level on the parking garage near the corner that directly faces our apartment. Until recently we have simply ignored it. It was TOO hot to go out anyway, so I decided not to introduce Mara Kate to its fun until it was cool enough to enjoy being out on top of a concrete parking deck.

Yesterday we went out to play and Mara Kate had a blast. She has asked about 50 times about going back. We have told her several times, "we'll slide again later." Now, when she looks out the window and sees it she says, "slide, later".

Here are some pictures of the fun we had on this beautiful Saturday afternoon!





Don't you just love static electricity!


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your little one is so sweet!! I haven't posted before but have been reading for awhile. My husband and I are expecting our first little one in April and I went back and read/scanned all your blogs from pregnancy to birth and the early months :) I feel I can relate so much as my husband is also in school/working while he finishes his accounting designation.
I really enjoy reading about your little family! Congrats on your 4 years :)
Blessings - Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mimi and Grandpa can take MK outside to slide while we are in Atlanta this weekend. Hopefully, we'll be able to see the hair phenomenon in person!