Friday, November 02, 2007

Four Years

Four years ago today---


  • It was a Sunday and I had a cold.
  • After church Kane wanted to go out to the dam and read together.
  • I wanted to stay at home and rest because of my cold.
  • Kane had other plans.
  • He talked me into them--and I'm glad he did.
  • That afternoon we got engaged! :)


Here are a few of our engagement pictures--good memories.

Kane, I love you more today than I did 4 years ago!
Thank you for all you do and for how you love me!

2 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

We miss you guys! You make a great team!:)

Anonymous said...

Kane, we loved you more 4 years ago than we do today... oh wait, no that's backwards.

As I started reading this I was thinking "wow, Jana must have a photographic memory" until I got to the engagement part. Of course, even so, I have no idea what day we got engaged...