Friday, August 31, 2007

Good Morning from Mara Kate

The pictures below were taken this morning before Kane left for work. Mara Kate was snuggled into one of our chairs enjoying a relaxing morning with her mommy and daddy.

This is the first morning this week we haven't felt like we were rushing around. The part time job I was scheduled to start after I return from my trip to Kansas City (MK and I fly out tomorrow morning) actually started this week. The girl I am helping out had her baby a week early...so, Mara Kate and I have been at the church the past two days. If I wasn't trying to get ready to get out of town I would be there again today as well.

But, today has been set aside to run errands, do last minute laundry and pack...as well as have a good evening together as a family before Mara Kate and I leave for the next 6 days.

I know Kane will really miss us, but I'm sure he will enjoy Saturday having a day of down time before yet another busy week while we are gone. Now that this trip is upon us I am starting to get excited about seeing family I don't get to see very often. I am just praying for an empty flight so Mara Kate can have some room to move a bit and that she isn't afraid during the flight. She hasn't flown since she was a year old and she is MUCH more aware of things now.

Well, I guess that's about all of an update I have. When I get back from my trip I am sure I'll post some pics, so check back next week!

Blessings...and GOOD MORNING from our sweet MARA KATE!!





1 comments:

15010 said...

Such great photos especially the on of her yawning! I know i have not seen her a while but I can't believe how big she is gettig. I am going out of town on wednesday for a while but when i get back i want to come visit you guys.