Monday, June 04, 2007

Yes, we are still alive!

I haven't posted in a week---so for those of you who are wondering, YES, we are still alive! :) Mara Kate and I have been out of town for a week. We have been traveling and visiting with LOTS of family and friends. We were in Knoxville from Monday-Thursday and attended an engagement dinner and a bridal party. We went on up to Bristol on Thursday and were there until yesterday and I hosted a baby shower for my sister, Heidi. The week was great and we REALLY enjoyed our time each place, but I think a week is a bit too long to be away from Kane, our home and MY bed! :)

I slept hard last night and feel refreshed this morning. This week will also be a bit busy, but for all good things.

We found out last Friday that we have unofficially been approved for a new 2 bedroom apartment at a new complex. We are very excited about the new place and the bigger space we will be getting. It will be nice to be able to have all of Mara Kate's things in her own room, since for 18 months now she has been in our room. It is TIME for this change! :) Our moving day is set for June 28th (which is only 24 days from now) so we will be in hyper-mode over the next few weeks getting everything in order for our move.

If there are any strong and able guys out there who would like to lend a hand on our moving day we would welcome it! It will be a weekday, which makes it difficult to get extra help, but that is the ONLY day we can do it.

OK, so below are some pictures of Heidi's baby shower and also one of the floor plan of our home-to-be. And, I guess that just about catches us up to date!

Floor Plan---sorry it's not bigger. Click the pic to enlarge.













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is fitting that I get to be the first one to comment! I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You really pulled off such a nice shower and I had a great time with the women there--and I feel so much more prepared! Love you! (No, this is not your official thank you note..:)