Friday, July 14, 2006

One Woman's Trash, Another Woman's Treasure

If you know me at all, you know that I am always looking for ways to be more organized. Well, during my recent visit in Knoxville I found these nifty little spice racks in my mother in laws basement. They were things she used in her old house that she doesn't need now that she has a different kitchen. Well, they were exactly what I was looking for to help with my overflowing spice cabinet. Lately everytime I opened the door to my spice cabinet something would come tumbling out---and it was never the spice I was looking for. So, these little door racks are perfect. I was able to take out some of the random items that don't "stack" so well and get the rest of my spices in perfect order. I just love finding exactly what I need for FREE!



0 comments: