Monday, October 24, 2005

Baby Bunting

Here is a picture of what I have been doing to keep myself busy over the past week or so. Now that I am at home more, I needed something to occupy my time. What better than to make something warm and cozy for the baby to wear during the holiday season?!

While working on this is made me so excited about our baby's arrival (more excited than I already was) and it got me really ready for Christmas and the holidays---I think this little bundle of joy we are waiting on will be the best Christmas present ever!

10 comments:

Jordana said...

that's adorable!! I'm glad that you found something to make!!
your babe will definately be warm and cozy now!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Yippee, That is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

that was me- I wasn't trying to be anonymous...

Anonymous said...

My goodness, that looks really nice! Learning to sew is on my to-do list to learn one of these days. :-) It looks like you did an excellent job.

Jana said...

Heather--I am definately still learning, but I do enjoy sewing when I have the time. This was an "easy-to sew" pattern so it wasn't too difficult. I do hope you learn someday -- I am sure you would enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely looking forward o carrying our baby around in this festive garb. It's like the baby comes with its own Christmas stocking.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting more and more ready also!

Anonymous said...

Wow. that is awesome! You did a great job! I can't wait to see the baby bundled up in the cute Christmas warm bunting created by his/her mother! Love, Mom

Susanna Rose said...

Wow Jana! I didn't know you knew how to knit...SO beautiful! You should be VERY proud of yourself!(=

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! You're baby will be the best dressed in the world. And while you can't take naps on your terms anymore, their precious smiles make it all SO worthwhile.
My little baby is playing happily on her tummy for one of the 1st times! I can't wait until we can hang out with our little ONES!
--Ruth