Thursday, August 04, 2005

Surprise!

Well, today has been a good day so far. Not just because today it is my 25th birthday, but because today I got a big SURPRISE!

I got up this morning and my sweet husband gave me a sweet card and gift--so my morning started off well first thing. I got ready like any other day and then I headed on to work.
After work I headed back home, stopped and grabbed the mail and headed into the apartment. About 5 minutes later I got a call from my dad, wishing me a Happy Birthday! I was really glad to hear from him and that made my day even more bright.---After I got off the phone I started to open my mail and about that time....there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and there stood my dad, mom and 6 year old niece, Alley!!! What a big surprise! They drove down this morning from Virginia to surprise me on my birthday! This was totally unexpected, but very fun!

I am excited to have them here to help make my day special. Just thought I would share my joy with you all! Blessings!

5 comments:

Jordana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! What an awesome surprise! I'm so happy for you and I hope your day continues to be wonderful! :-)
Yes, you can add my blog.
much love!
jordana

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Anonymous said...

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday...Jessica

Susanna Rose said...

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you had such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Jana, it was definitely worth seeing your face and your reaction when you opened the door and saw us standing there! Fun! I am so glad it worked out that we could come! Love, Mom