Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy, Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother in law, my sisters and friends. I'm so thankful to have each one of you in my life!

I've had a wonderful day so far...it began with coffee and a cinnamon roll in bed followed immediately by cards from my girls and hubby as well as a little gift. We went to church and then walked down the street to a restaurant downtown...Johnny's Pizza. Yumm.


 My gift---Ree Drummond's book. I love reading The Pioneer Woman's blog, so I'm excited about reading her book too. I plan on packing it in my beach bag and reading it in a couple weeks while looking out at the ocean!




 Fresh flowers. :)



 Me with my precious girls!
Love them so much and am so thankful I get to be their mommy.


2 comments:

Andre' said...

Happy happy mothers day my sweet friend. I am so glad you were thoroughly spoiled. You deserve it and you are such a wonderful mom. I always learn so much from you! Love and miss you!

Andre' said...

Ok, that was Christy not Andre :)