Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just popping in to say, Happy Valentine's Day!

Life is busy....so please forgive the lack of posts. But until next time, enjoy these sweet pictures of our little Valentines!

 Such a sweet and cute Valentine!


 What is this thing on my head?!!
(Don't worry baby, you will eventually get used to it!)


...Well, whatever it is, I'm yanking it off!


 Time for a picture with big sis.


Evelyn was apparently over having her picture taken....until...









...you put my bib on, then I know it's time for lunch and I cheer right back up! :)

Happy Valentine's Day to my dear sweet husband! 
Thank you for the beautiful roses Babe, for me and the ones you gave to the girls too!

I'm so thankful to have you as my Valentine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Evie is growing so quickly and is soooo adorable! Miss you girls!

Katie said...

Me, not Spencer!!