Sunday, August 01, 2010

Look Alike??

I've gotten differing opinions on whether my girls look alike--I think they have some similarities, but of course their own unique features as well. So, I thought it would be fun to post a couple pics of Mara Kate as a baby to compare with baby Evelyn.

What do you think?!! Do they look alike? What's your opinion?...


baby Mara Kate, awake



baby Evelyn, awake.



baby Mara Kate, asleep.



baby Evelyn, asleep

Both so sweet and beautiful in my opinion, but there's no question I am biased. :)

7 comments:

Dad said...

Definitely sisters!!

Christy said...

Yes, definitely sisters! There's one photo in your Cousin post of Mara Kate looking just like Evie!

crossfield said...

oh my gosh! was Mara Kate ever really that little?! I just can't get my brain to believe that, but I know I held her and played with her! I wanna see baby pics of you and Kane!

Katie said...

Yup....exactly alike!!!

Liz T. said...

they look a lot alike!

Janelle said...

I think they look SO much alike!! So sweet. :)

Aunt Jane said...

I can see similarities and differences. It will be interesting to see as they get older how much they change/look alike. They are both adorable...no question there!!!