Friday, July 09, 2010

Eat Mor Chikin

We recently participated in the 5th annual (I think) Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. When you dress up as a cow you get free food!

I love doing this, but it was a challenge to get it all together with a newborn and being extra tired too. I had my post-partum appointment that morning and had to be up and ready a bit earlier than normal. Of course Evelyn screamed during my entire doctor's appointment (she's taking after her big sister who did the exact same thing!!)

After the appointment we rushed home and got our cow outfits ready and we headed out the door again to meet Kane for lunch. We decided we'd try to beat the normal lunch rush and that worked out well. Kane had a class to teach that started at 1pm, so an early lunch worked in our favor all the way around.

So without further ado...here are my two sweet bovines. ;)

Sister cows



baby cow who's a little hungry?!




love the little tails!




cow family




0 comments: