Monday, May 10, 2010

35 Weeks

For those of you who are keeping track of my progress...

With only 5 weeks until my due date, below is a picture of me (and Evelyn) at 35 weeks.

I had my 35 week appointment this morning and I'm measuring correctly and everything else seems to be good too, which I'm very thankful for. From now on I'll be going to doctor appointments once a week until time to deliver.

I'm also happy to report that I have only gained 21 pounds so far this pregnancy. I mention this not because I love talking about weight gain, but because this is a big deal/accomplishment considering I gained a total of 45 pounds when I was pregnant with Mara Kate. I am feeling much better this time around (with all things considered) and am thankful that this pregnancy has gone fairly smoothly as well at least so far.



I'll also mention that the shirt I'm wearing isn't even a maternity one! I love that the styles have been longer lately and so this shirt I had in my closet before I was ever pregnant still basically fits! That makes me feel great!

1 comments:

Dad said...

You (and Evelyn) are looking good. Love ya!