Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Scream for Ice Cream

On Sunday afternoon after I got home from church (and working in the nursery) Kane decided he was bored (which he must have been as he is usually a total home body and never gets the urge to GO anywhere) and decided we needed to go out and about and run a couple errands. He needed to check on something at Radio Shack for an upcoming lab, so MK and I went along for the ride. While they were shopping I browsed Big Lots and Tuesday Morning. I had told him I had a buy one get one free coupon for shakes at McDonald's so we decided to swing in there for some cold yummy goodness. It was fun just enjoying a spur of the moment afternoon outing as a family.


Mara Kate enjoying her ice cream....


...and time with her Daddy (and Mommy!)

1 comments:

Dad said...

Maybe we can all go for ice cream when we come this summer. :0)