Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lovely

I think Springtime is just lovely. Don't you? I also love Easter as it's the first festive holiday in Spring where you can enjoy all the blooms and the pretty weather after a cold dark winter. The beautiful flowers just beginning to bloom is such a great reminder of Christ's life after He rose again from the grave!

We are excited to be having Easter at home this year. We invited my sister and her family to join us, so it'll be fun for Mara Kate to have her cousins around for the Easter weekend. We already have plans to color eggs with the kids, have a little egg hunt in the yard surrounding our house and to cook a wonderful yummy Easter feast on Sunday. It will include ham, hash brown casserole, green beans, rolls and a strawberry jello salad as well. Mmmm!


Some lovely yellow blooms I cut from a friend's yard yesterday.


Eggs nestled in a little bowl



A cute little bunny I picked up at a store in North Carolina
when Kane and I were on our baby moon trip.




0 comments: