Friday, July 24, 2009

5 Years

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary. I am so thankful Kane's defense is behind us. I think that will help us both really enjoy our date night tonight.

Looking forward to spending some quality time with Kane and am just so thankful my father-in-law is here to babysit for us tonight. We desperately need a date after the past two months of hardly any time together.

I really need to get some of our wedding photos scanned,(but right now they are all packed!) but this is all I have at the moment, which are just digital pictures of actual snapshots. Our wedding happened right before digital photography was really standard at weddings. Oh well, it gives you an idea of how we looked all those many years ago. :)





To my dear, sweet husband, Dr. Kane Barker. :)
You are loved---more today than on that sweltering hot day in July of 2004.
Thank you for five wonderful years. I look forward to spending many, many more together!

3 comments:

H said...

Josh loves to tell the story about how he and Brian took the opportunity when you came down the aisle (and everyone turned to look at you!) to mop their sweaty faces during your wedding! :-)

Congrats on five years!

Dad said...

Five years! Happy Anniversary!

alley said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems SO weird that it's already been 5 years! I remember being your flower girl, and how cute little Liam was as your Ring Bear! :) Wow! Hope you had a GREAT anniversary!
Love you!