Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

I haven't been feeling well the past few days and have a sore throat and a headache that won't seem to quit, so we are just laying low and staying at home today. Not an incredibly festive way to celebrate, but we are wearing green though!

Are you doing anything fun to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? I grew up with Mom and Dad cooking corned beef and cabbage every year, but have never made it myself. Maybe next year!


We are in our green! Are you?!


3 comments:

Betsy said...

Sorry you're not feeling well~ I'm wearing green though!

Anonymous said...

Being sick is no fun! You both look festive in your green though! Kisses to MK from me!!!

Anonymous said...

This year, we are combining the annual corned beef and cabbage tradition with Tara's birthday dinner, and having it on Friday night because of scheduling problems earlier in the week. Wish you were here to share with us. Love you!