Monday, January 19, 2009

Staying Warm

It has been SO COLD here lately. Much colder than what is normal for Atlanta. I am not a big fan of winter and I don't think Mara Kate is either. So, we've been doing what we can to just stay warm! We've been wearing lots of layers and Mara Kate has been wearing shirts and socks under her fleece, footed pajamas. I always worry that she will kick off her covers and get too cold in the middle of the night. It was pretty chilly the other day so Mara Kate played all day in her Curious George slippers. I also saw her at one point while sitting on the floor, bend completely over with her head almost to the floor--- then I realized, she was just leaning over to give George a kiss! ha! :)

I hope everyone else is able to stay warm!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those slippers are so cute! I am glad I can stay warm inside my house too!