Thursday, October 02, 2008

Time with Special Friends

Our week began with a visit from some special friends. My friend Jordana, who I've known since I was 14 and her husband, who I've known just as long were coming through Atlanta on their way to visit family in Florida and needed a place to crash along the way. They arrived at our place later Sunday night. They have 3 little boys, who were very excited about playing with Mara Kate (and her toys, although most of them are not boyish toys--they made do with what we had). They were sad to find out that Mara Kate was already asleep when they arrived, but were ready for her to wake up in the morning to play. She was glad to have bigger kids to play with and wasn't quite sure what to do since they were all boys. They were sweet to her and they really had fun playing together. It was fun for Kane and I as well to catch up with Matthew and Jordana, since we don't get to see them very much. I agreed with Jordana that is is so fun to watch our kids playing together, when we played together when we were still "kids (well, teens, I guess). Anyway, just wanted to share a couple pictures of the kiddos playing in the morning still in their pajamas. It was a fun visit!



Breakfast time


Playtime

0 comments: