Thursday, August 07, 2008

Home Again

Flowers my sweet husband had waiting on me
when we arrived home late last night.


Mara Kate and I made it home after a long trip. Last week was very hard and I'm so thankful to all the friends who have let me know they have been praying for me and my family during this time of loss and grief.

I want to post some pictures from our trip and also post some things about my grandfather and the life he lived, but just have not had the time as of yet.

Once I get some things caught up around our home hopefully I'll have more time to sit, think and write, so please check back soon.

Until then, for those of you who are interested, check out my sister Tara's most recent blog post as she shares some memories of our Grandpa.

Mara Kate & Olivia with Grandpa Burton.

This picture was from my last visit. He sure loved his family.
I am missing him so much and I am sure I always will.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you could be with us last week. It was such a comfort to have all three of you girls here.

Love you!