Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Bed

Here is Mara Kate's version of a "Family Bed"! Although Mara Kate doesn't usually sleep with us, she has joined us on occasion to cuddle or calm down if she gets scared for some reason (usually thunder and lightening).

It's fun to see her pretending and using her imagination. Since she loves Elmo she has ended up with 3 of various sizes. She has decided they are an "Elmo Family" complete with "Daddy Elmo", "Mommy Elmo" and "Mara Kate Elmo". Here they are after she put them to bed. She even closed her bedroom door and got upset with me when I went in to get something out of her closet. She said, "Shh! Mommy, My Elmo family is sleeping!"





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO CUTE!!!
She's talking very good now.
Love you guys,
Love, Alley
P.S. I got the letter and pictures Jana. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love to see their little imaginations developing! :) We miss her!!