Thursday, May 29, 2008

Guys Trip

Kane spent the past week at the Grand Canyon with his dad, brother and brother in law. They had a great time and made some good memories. I am glad that he is back home, but am also glad he had the chance to go. Here are just a few pictures of the "guys"!

My sister Tara flew to Atlanta to spend the week with me while Kane was away. She brought her two youngest as well. We spend Memorial Day weekend with our other sister, Heidi and her family in Birmingham. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of our visit as our camera was with Kane at the Grand Canyon. My sisters did take pictures so I may be able to post a few of theirs once I get them. We had a great week as well! Thanks Tara for coming all the way here---it was great to have you here.


Kane with his dad
(whom someone on their trip thought was his brother)
before their helicopter canyon tour.


The guys at Hoover Dam


The Canyon--what a beautiful shot!





The Barker girls will be taking their trip in a few weeks to Charlottesville, Virginia. So I am looking forward to this trip too. I think it will be a good chance to get to know my mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law better.

0 comments: