Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mara Kate in Concert, #2

Here is another video of Mara Kate singing a few more of her songs! Some of these she is still learning, so the lyrics aren't quite as developed, but she makes up for it with hand motions and exuberance! :) Enjoy.

Here are the song titles featured in this video:

  • The Hokey Pokey (The Ho Pokey as MK calls it)
  • Row, Row, Row Your Boat
  • The Itsy Bitsy Spider
  • I'm Very, Very Tall; I'm Very, Very Small
  • Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
  • Open, Shut Them
  • Good Morning
  • Oh How He Loves You and Me

6 comments:

Patrick and Laren Barker said...

I love that it takes her four to five songs to warm up for her audience. Thank you for posting these "music videos".

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I've thought of exploring a career as a talent agent. Maybe now is the time ! Mara Kate sure sings sweetly ! ( And, like P&L noted, she gets better as her performance goes on.) Papadog

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that much energy! (As an experiment, see if she can sing while holding her hands down by her sides) So sweet!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet...made me smile! There is nothing as sweet as a little voice singing at the top of their lungs...=)

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!
Love, Mimi