Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Good Change

YES! I got contacts!

I've worn glasses since 2003 and last year when I had my eye exam the eye doctor put a pair of contacts in my eye and let me walk around in them for a few minutes, just to let me see how they felt. I didn't pursue that route then, but that's when I first thought that I might like them.

This year when we got our tax refund we sat aside a little bit for another eye exam where they could "fit" me for contacts and also for a 6 month supply of lenses. I had my exam last week and have been wearing contacts for about a week now. I really like them and am starting to get used to them. At this point I don't plan on wearing them everyday, but more like an accessory. Kane wasn't sure he would even like them, but I think he is starting to get used to the way I look without glasses.

What do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I like them :) I know you feel much more free! No glare in the camera...you can see the people you're in the pool with when you're swimming...buy regular sunglasses...take a nap, without worrying about your glasses getting lost or stepped on :) woohoo!

Susanna Rose said...

I LOVE the new look, Jana!:)

Christy said...

Jana, you look beautiful! What fun to have contacts...can't wait to see you girls tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love it...I think you really look good in contacts. Very pretty...YFAJ...love, Aunt Jane

Katie said...

I LOVE IT!

love,
k

Anonymous said...

I like you both ways! Love, Alley

Andria said...

I love the new look! I noticed you didn't have glasses on at the Holby's and forgot to ask you about it.